We went out for a walk Sunday despite the COLD weather. I know I know, there has been an influx in photos of us in trees...I CAN'T SIT STILL. Just trying to take advantage of fall before winter. As for all the photos; there is noting better than taking photos in fall light. I love it. (PS this was last Sunday if your following this blog via Google reader, I just forgot to post this).


I'm also noticing a lot of photos with Ari freeloading rides off Joe...humm...
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Lovely Fall Light
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad Mr. Isaac fits inside your warm jacket! What trail is that? Lost Kenny? I don't recognize it...
It's that pretty corner in Green Canyon just westish of that thick grove of trees and eastish of the main campground.
Post a Comment