This past week my Mom (aka Nonie) was here. She hadn't been up to see Isaac yet, just after he was born she drove to Maryland to help my little sis move across the country. My sister was 8 months pregnant, has a 3 year old and her husband was in Iraq, so in reality she needed my Moms help more than I did. I was joking when I told my Mom I was going to put her to work when she finally made it out here, but I guess she took me seriously. She re-organized the kitchen and Ari's room, cooked fabulous meals, cleaned, did laundry, helped me finish my dresser, watched the kids, did the grocery shopping, kept me company, took me shopping (I think we went to Ross just about every day), and the list goes on. Not that I want my Mom to marry Joe or anything but on several occasions we mentioned what a fine idea polygamy is; it's amazing what 2 people can get done in a day despite the need to also take care of the kiddos.
I love it when my Mom comes to Logan, it's wonderful to have her all to ourselves. We miss her already.
Yes, Isaac is still alive in this photo. He was so comfortable laying like this on my Mom's arm he was in a semi comatose state.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Nonie's Visit
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment