Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh Ya. Halloween.

Oh, and there was this Holiday called Halloween. We went to St.George. We had fun. We ate most of the kids candy before the kids did. Lou was a duck and Ari was a train engineer. Ari was REALLY adamant this year about being a train conductor IN a train. He wanted his head coming out of a smoke stack and wheels with pistons that roomved. I had it all figured out, I was going to lure him away from the idea of a head coming out of a smoke stack by putting him in the cab and putting a bottle of dry ice in the smoke stack. Unfortunately we totally ran out of time, but by then he was fine with just being an engineer. Perhaps I'll make him a deluxe cardboard train for Christmas, we currently have a surplus of empty boxes...

I didn't get as good of a shot as last years (that's a hard one to beat), but overall Ari and Lou were pretty uncooperative in allowing me a photo. In this first photo I was even yelling "lou, ari, look at mom, arrrrrri, looouuuu, hey, look..." Punks.




2 comments:

Liv said...

I dunno, those are some pretty good photos (nothing beats the monkey and chicken, to be sure, but these are pretty great). I like the one of Ari and Lou together. The duck costume is perfect on him.

Mama bee said...

You got way better photos than we did this year. The flash on our crappy little point-and-shoot died, and I didn't think about it until we went to take Halloween photos at dusk. Lack of lighting + wiggly kids = big bunch of blurs. I'm tempted to reinact Halloween sometime this week, costumes, makeup and everything, just to get a couple photos. Is that ridiculous?