Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Well. Now What?

We are here. We are 80% unpacked. And still not quite sure what to make of it all. As soon as I am able to wrap my brain around what happened, and how on earth we got here, I'll blog about it...

Until then a series of photos I call From Train Station to Safety Violation in about 28 hours.

3 comments:

Mama bee said...

Wow. That's a lot of work. And ~80% unpacked already? You guys are amazing.

Liv said...

That is so awesome. It makes me think of when we had to pack the entire house in Escalante into the burb and the truck. I kept bringing out more things and you would magically find a way to make them disappear into one of the vehicles. I always tell anyone who remarks on how well I manage to fit a whole lot of stuff into a very small space that I learned it from you.

Rebekii said...

Linds! - how did you get that much stuff??? You must have kids or something... and a lot of hobbies?