Ever wonder how a 10 1/2 month old spends an afternoon at home if given his mothers undivided attention? I followed Ari around one afternoon to photo document him in his element. We did whatever he wanted to do; played in the crib, read books, knocked down block towers, made faces, sat in the duck bath, pestered k-so nicely, had a supervised look at the fan, listened to music, played with toys on the high shelf, got to see what was in his trash, danced, looked in the mirror, poked things, took toys off shelves and sat on them, put shoes on our hands, and the list-o-fun could go on. Ari was in heaven, I think we will have many more all Ari afternoons.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
An Afternoon With Ari
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aaaaawwww. That was adorable. He likes looking in the mirror, huh? I like how you've put it low down so he can see himself. My favorite is him on the left side, giving you a goofy look.
Are you up for an Axel and Ari afternoon? I bet they could really have a ball! I'll have to try the undivided attention sometime...perhaps my kids would stop screaming for attention if I did. Kudos to you. Oh...and the posting on K-so in the bike trailer was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
Ari should be a kid model. Ari should be a star (strike that, he is a STAR.)
Oooooh... you changed your blog theme--I like it! You know, I bet Ari and Rambo would really get along. We should have a play date too! Oh wait, I forgot, my pets aren't children.
Post a Comment