Thursday, September 13, 2007

On Location

I'm down in St.George taking more photos for a magazine. The Article I've been shooting for is about the top 15 activities in southern Utah. I'm sure you can imagine the pretty places I've had to visit in the line of duty; Zion, Snow Canyon, Pine Valley, River Trail, Arizona strip etc. It's been a great assignment. Ari has been a stellar assistant; we even got up before the sun yesterday so that we could get nice light in Snow Canyon; and we were up way past his bedtime shooting a popular restaurant all lit up at night.Today we headed out yet again before sunrise to photograph some flowers on the AZ strip. We ended up leaving that photo shoot in a bit of a hurry...Ari ate cow pop and dug up an ant pile. I had to tare off all his ant covered clothes and just as I was doing so we got swarmed by mosquitoes. I have never shoved a naked baby through a barb wire fence so fast in all my life; we ran for cover as speedily as a baby and camera gear would allow. I was considering asking for hazardous duty pay.

2 comments:

Mama bee said...

Sounds like quite the adventure. Cora's envious about the poop - she wishes we'd let her get closer to some. :-)

Liv said...

Sweet job lins! Sounds like fun taking all those pics. Can you post some that you take, or would that be breaking your contract. As usual, Ari looks sweet as can be. Glad you have a helper down there.