Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why Walk When You Can Run

We have been trying to catch one of Ari's walking practice sessions on film...we finally captured one of these sessions; however Ari didn't seem too interested in walking. He wanted to run.

5 comments:

Liv said...

This is great! I love his K-So hug!!!! And the look on her face. Ari is amazing. I can't believe he's crawling and taking steps--last time I saw him he wasn't even standing on his own. Its a good thing his mom and dad are so encouraging.

Liv said...

ps. Tell your bro I like his 1 to 10 song. Oh. And I'm glad you got the skunk out of K-So. That's twice for her now, isn't it?

bug girl said...

K-So is so patient! Ari is going to be a runner, I can tell. He will run with you on your jogs, so will K-So, oh, your set-up is getting better every day. You have two built in running partners.

Rebekii said...

Could K-so look any more like my pup Bear (the one I grew up with)... I love that dog... both of them! Good job with the walking Ari!

Anonymous said...

this is noah's new favorite movie! he keeps saying, "noah, daddy, puppy 'gain." i think that means he identifies with ari... he must know they're destined to be best buddies someday.