Wow. Fabulous. Love the fall leaves with rain drops on them, love the new pack, love your hair thing (and you look good!!!), love Ari with snot drying under his nose, your sunset picture is awesome, and whose the new dog? Thanks for sharing all of those! I've even saved a couple to my computer...
3 comments:
Wow. Fabulous. Love the fall leaves with rain drops on them, love the new pack, love your hair thing (and you look good!!!), love Ari with snot drying under his nose, your sunset picture is awesome, and whose the new dog?
Thanks for sharing all of those! I've even saved a couple to my computer...
What a potpourris of pictures. Very colorful and full of emotion and depth. I am sure there is a story for each picture.
I love them all! I'm glad you're teaching Ari to use the camelback at an early age. Those things are really useful.
Post a Comment