Ari, K-So and I hiked Spring Hollow. I had never been on that trail, turns out I really really liked it...except for the part about your knees almost breaking coming back down. I must be getting old, or Ari must be gaining weight. Highlights of the hike included running into Ginger, pretty colors, amazing views, great weather, and we never saw a soul after the crimson trail fork. What a good day.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Spring Hollow Trail
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey! Looks like a great hike! I like that you can see the colors in the background... I can't remember if that hat looked like that before--did you cut it down? It looks perfect! Oh, and I love the rhino song, does Ari? "one tail, four feet, twelve toes, doobee doobee doo". Who sings it?
Post a Comment