Ari had two parties, on his actual date of birth (Oct. 9) we went with Josh, Cora and Kristal to the Willow Park Zoo to feed the ducks. Here are photos of birthday #1.

For Ari's second party we waited until his grandparents got here (my parents), and with Josh, Cora and Kristal accepting another invitation to party it was a house full. I made Ari a Jell-O cake complete with grapes and whipped cream; he wasn't too interested in the cake (espically since he doesn't like to be messy), he just wanted to get down and play with toys...so that's what we did. We all sat around and watched Cora and Ari play with toys, took photos, and had a birthday drum circle. Joe ended up eating the Jell-O cake.




4 comments:
I love the one of him and Joe walking together--I like how his eyes stand out. And he lookd pretty messy with that fancy jell-o cake (nice job) to me, I don't know what you're talking about with being clean...
Yeah! I am so glad your kid is getting older. I would hate for you to have a little toddler for the rest of your life.
Thanks for inviting us to join in the festivities. We had fun.
Happy Birthday Ari!
The shot of Joe and Ari walking is very very cool.
Post a Comment