I can't get the Parade of Punk Rock... to open. Do I know these guys? And I don't know who Hugh Dancy is, but i will find out and get back to you. Evening is on my list--looking forward to when it arrives!
So.... I suppose mom has started using the sentence, "Ari! No!" more frequently than she uses the sentence, "K-So! No!" I bet K-So is happy to have someone else share the blame for misbehaving. Good thing they're both so cute while they do it!
I think cats and kids must really be subspecies of each other... because I've seen each of these disasters before, and the little one hasn't even shown up yet. Who's the culprit then you ask?... well, of course - It's the CATS!!! And you love them anyway, just like kids!
I am laughing! We fished three new rolls of tp out the toilet last week. I do think the best therapy for dealing with messes IS to take a picture. It helps me to remember that someday I'll laugh. Your toilet shot is the best!
6 comments:
I can't get the Parade of Punk Rock... to open. Do I know these guys? And I don't know who Hugh Dancy is, but i will find out and get back to you. Evening is on my list--looking forward to when it arrives!
So....
I suppose mom has started using the sentence, "Ari! No!" more frequently than she uses the sentence, "K-So! No!" I bet K-So is happy to have someone else share the blame for misbehaving. Good thing they're both so cute while they do it!
I think cats and kids must really be subspecies of each other... because I've seen each of these disasters before, and the little one hasn't even shown up yet. Who's the culprit then you ask?... well, of course - It's the CATS!!! And you love them anyway, just like kids!
I am laughing! We fished three new rolls of tp out the toilet last week.
I do think the best therapy for dealing with messes IS to take a picture. It helps me to remember that someday I'll laugh. Your toilet shot is the best!
Hahahahahaha. I love those pictures. They really do tell the stories without difficulty.
Well, obviously the farm animals needed a bath, and the plant needed pruning. The toilet paper...well...it was there. :-)
Post a Comment