Since Olivia mentioned the snow clouds...here are some photos I took of last weekends storm (I apologize to those living in midwestia who are in the middle of a heat wave and who might find the following images agonizing). The collision of fall and winter was beautiful; it was hard to capture in a photograph, but I had fun trying. In the first photo you may think you are seeing a hurd of cows, I thought the same thing but Ari informed me that those were indeed dogs, and they say woof woof...more on that later.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
When Fall and Winter Collide
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Incredible pics. They make me happy and kind of achey inside all at once. My favorites? The fam... 'cept Joe's looking too 'good' these days. Ruffle his hair up a little sometime. You can have ruffled hair and a PhD, just look at Einstein. I also like Roaring Ari. And of the fall/snow ones, the third one down--what is that? Green Canyon? Its gorgeous. The sky is so dramatic with the yellow pouring out of the canyon and a titch of snow in the back. You're photos are fabulous. When I come for holidays, I want you to take a portrait of Jack and Me where neither of us look like geeks so I can post it on my website instead. I think you're the only one who could pull it off.
ps. What is up with Ari's first: What is a first last restaurant?
Oh. And I know I wished Ari a happy day, but congratulations to you and Joe as well for not only surviving a year with a little one, but for doing it so well!
Ahh. My favorites are the first and last ones-and the first one in the next chapter--Lindsey, you have an amazing eye for beauty!
Wow Linds. Those photos are wonderful and they make me homesick for both Cache Valley, you, and your family. Beautiful.
Post a Comment