Friday, October 5, 2007

How Lucky Am I?

This photo gives you glimpse into a popular hike in Logan Canyon called the Crimson Trail. The trail takes you along the top of the cliffs off to the right of the photo, then back down along the river. It's got some of the best views I have seen and the trail never seems to look the same. The lucky part; this trail is about 7 minutes from my house. I hike this trail often and think "how lucky am I"! There are not many college towns with wilderness areas so close. I don't think I have ever really taken full advantage of any place I've lived; until now. I love Logan.

1 comments:

Liv said...

WOW!!!! You are lucky! I love what you've done with this photo. Thos look like snow clouds, to be sure, which makes you even more lucky. It was 92 here yesterday. Did you HDR this? You did a great job! I've got to do that with the leaves around here....