Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ecuadorain?

Joe and I were in Ecuador when I was 6 months pregnant, we bought this hat and sweater for the unborn babe. They finally fit perfectly, Ari looks just like a little Ecuadorian...well, unless you count the extremely pale skin, blue eyes and white hair, but other than that...

I was trying out a new Black and White technique in PhotoShop, I can't decide if I really like it or if I think it's a total train wreck.After a few minutes Ari kept trying to put my lens cap back on, I think he was done.

2 comments:

Liv said...

First, I love the little hat. Good choice for a babe you hadn't even seen yet. Second, I love the extreme contrast in the black and white. I wonder if it would work as well with landscapes? Somehow I don't think so (but you should try to be sure... and show me!), but it looks really good with this portrait.

Rebekii said...

Not a train wreck.. I really like that black and white shot. I also love the pict of you and Ari, the one you took while you were waiting for Joe. The colors make the whole thing. Do you take students?... students of photography that is... ;)