Saturday, January 26, 2008

Simple Goals for Warm Days

It was predicted that not only was it going to get out of the teens, but that the sun was actually going to show itself today so woke up with one goal in mind: Goal #1: Get dogs, hike to top of hill, lay in snow, soak in sun. I don't have photos from goal #1, the joy I felt laying in the sun was uncapturable anyway. Just picture me laying on top of a hill, my vest and hat perched on a nearby stake, dogs frolicking, birds singing, and my eyes closed as I soaked in 32 degrees of warmth...

Ahhhh...while accomplishing this goal I came up with my next goal. Goal #2: Get Joe and Ari, go for a hike. For that goal there are photos couldn't help it, they were just so cute. It was such a great day, how I had missed the sun.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Joe is so good looking. Your whole family is good looking. I love this pics, so much so that I can't decide on a favorite... it's either the second or the third. Looks like a great day, and I'm glad you were able to soak in some glorious sun. You say 'dogs'? plural? Was miss Luka along?

bug girl said...

Warmth. I miss it.