Monday, January 14, 2008

Who Really Needs a Car Anyway?

5 comments:

Mama bee said...

:-( poor thing.

Liv said...

Oh man, Lins. That sucks big time! I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP, little Subaru. We sure had our good times, didn't we? If you can forget the whole money thing for a little bit, it's kind of exciting! Who will replace that car? Whoever it is will certainly be an improvement (repair wise). Can't wait to see the pictures of the shiny new vehicle next to sit in your driveway. If you can forget the whole money thing, that is...

Rebekii said...

Looks bad.... Linds, your subaru is supposed to work great, to give me confidence in mine!!! Now what am I going to do. My confidence is shot! :)

So what is wrong with the subey.. is there a resurrection in sight?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't take the rack off....

bug girl said...

Come, come, we need the story. Is the Subaru gone forever? Or is it going to the doctors?