We got three chickens. Ari already named one "cheeky."
Joe built this fine coop over the weekend, it's even fully insulated! We still need to put roofing on, add a double paned plexiglas window to the front, and a few more finishing touches. It's pretty deluxe; I will add more photos when we get to the final product. So far Ari loves to feed the chickens and K-So already tried to eat one.
A special thanks to Jason and Amelia for helping make our chicken dream a reality:)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Cheeky and Friends
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The chickens are fabulous and I'm very happy for you, but really I'm writing to tell you how hard I left over Ari calling his mom honey. That's pretty funny.
Posh living, chicken style.
Nice coop. Enjoy the chickies. We love ours.
Post a Comment