Man, it was easy to take good pictures of you two, because you are both so GOOD LOOKIN'! No wonder Ari is the cutest little boy on earth! Congratulations! And for the record, I can't believe how little both you and Joe have changed... but if I had to say one of you changed more than the other, I'd have to side with the "Joe" votes.
8 comments:
congratulations you two. If I ever get married, I hope I find someone as well suited to me as you two are to each other!
You two are so cute. Congratulations.
Congratulations you two!
Happy Anniversary!
Every year together is a reason to celebrate. Congratulations!
Hey! I forgot we had the same anniversary. Hope you had a good one.
Woohoo!
Man, it was easy to take good pictures of you two, because you are both so GOOD LOOKIN'! No wonder Ari is the cutest little boy on earth! Congratulations! And for the record, I can't believe how little both you and Joe have changed... but if I had to say one of you changed more than the other, I'd have to side with the "Joe" votes.
Post a Comment