Some of you might have seen this, but it was new to me and I had a good laugh. Thanks Olivia.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Oppps. Sorry Guys.
Posted by
Lindsey
at
1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of you might have seen this, but it was new to me and I had a good laugh. Thanks Olivia.
Posted by
Lindsey
at
1:43 PM
3 comments:
That was rather funny, I hope you feel ashamed of yourself...except that I am proud that you didn't vote for either of those people.
But, that video is misleading. We aren't a democracy. We use an electoral college. I hope none of your readers gets confused and mobs your house in protest of your irresponsible nonvoting actions.
Ya, the original title of my post was "if only it really were 1 person 1 vote" but it just sounded too serious. Down with the electoral college!
Way to go, Linds. Ruin it for everyone!
Post a Comment