I have curly hair, so I decided it's high time I accept my inner curl. I tried accepting my inner curl with long hair, but usually thought I looked more like Michael Bolten than I wanted too. SO I decided to try my inner curl with short hair. I'm loving the short hair again but I'm not so sure how long I will be able to keep this curl thing up. Curly hair, despite it being the way your hair is naturally, is pretty high maintenance. You have to wash it more frequently, put goo in it, AND after wearing a beanie your inner curl looks more like your inner matted homeless woman frizz. I wish I would have taken a photo when I got back from the salon, those hair people can really get some big hair going. I looked like a dishwater blond Marylin Monroe who'd just been struck by lightening.
We'll see how far this curly hair thing goes...pictured here is a self portrait of the wavy version; much smaller volume I assure you.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Accepting My Inner Curl
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it. That picture is gorgeous!
You're beautiful. The inner wave looks as good as the inner curl, I think. It looks really really good on you!
ps Love your gray top--that's a a good color for you!
love love love. You rock it Linds.
I wish my hair did that! It looks cute, classy, and cool. Not fair.
Post a Comment