Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where are my bones?

I realized it's high time I start writing down some of the strange things Ari says. I have Ariisms written down in random places scattered all around the house. Time to compile. Enjoy a glimpse into Ari's world...

Ari while watching (in awe) some road working machinery.
I wish I could do that. When I grow bigger I'm gonna vroom that digger.

Me: Ari, can I try your new bed?
Ari: But your too big, it's only for little kids.
Me: But I'm not too big
Ari: Ya you are cuz see your too tall, your this tall (arm up above his head) your taller than an airplane.
Me: Wow, I'm pretty big.
Ari: Ya, you are.

Joe and Ari were laying in Ari's bed one morning. Ari was staring at the wall then suddenly turned over and said:
Ari: Dad, what are you going to be for Christmas?
Joe: What do you mean?
Ari: You could be a spaceship, I'm gonna be a tractor.
Joe: I don't think you dress up for Christmas.
Ari: But you can.

Ari: Where are my bones?
Me: They are in your body, your skin's covering them up.
Ari: (looks at his skin for a minute) Oh. Good job skin covering up my bones (walks off).

Some phrases Ari has used in association with oranges.
But I don't like the smell or the eat of oranges.
Ohhh get that thing out of here (makes a horrible face) it's very stinky.

Barry: Ari, where does milk come from?
Ari: Cows
Barry: How do they get it out?
Ari: You squeeze it out of his pooper thing

Ari: I got something on my finger (shows me some tiny red speck of something)
Me: What is it?
Ari: I think it's from Zikities brain.
Me: It is!
Ari: Ya from right there (points to Isaac's tummy) it's his brain, it's in his tummy.
Me: Well, how did you get brain on your finger?
Ari: Just from his tummy.

Most Common Phrases Used by Ari:
Sorry I beed naughty to you.
I didn't to mean too.

But I can't do it, cuz see I'm very small.

But it's very scary for me.

Burgerhams = Hamburgers

And we won't even mention all the inappropriate times he's brought up some issue he's having with his "penis" (church, store, business calls etc.).

2 comments:

Becca said...

Love the bones story. These anecdotes cracked me up.

Friple said...

This is so funny, i almost ran out of air and passed out onto the floor!