Saturday, December 5, 2009

Officially Festive

We are officially festivatized. The other day we put up the tree and we started listening to Christmas songs before Halloween. Ari was great help decorating the tree; he felt it would be better if we put all the balls in one spot instead of scattered around the tree (as seen in the first photo). Whatever works, luckily I scattered mine a bit.




And just in case you are not fully festavitized, perhaps this song will help.

4 comments:

Liv said...

Fabulous singing! I love how he keeps the beat so well. Can't wait to see him!

bug girl said...

I, too, am amazed at his ability to keep the beat. He should lead a young childrens choir...that would be awesome. I can just see it now. We should gather up all th 3 year olds we know and have him lead them in song. This will be a BIG hit worldwide.

Sus Mettler said...

I like the part where Santa came to say (cough cough cough) instead of Ho Ho Ho.

Lindsey said...

Not even Santa is safe during flu season.