Ari's not so much into huts, he's more of a mouse cave kind of guy; or maybe it's actually a "mouse clap" cave? Anyway, this is one of many variations of the mouse cave. He typically sits in here, drinks milk, eats snacks, looks at books and talks about how he's a cute little bitty baby mouse.
This particular day he kept himself entertained for over an hour. I kept fighting the urge to feel like I needed to go in there and entertain him; he was doing such a fine job on his own I tried to keep my distance. Eventually he yelled "Mom, will you come read me Mister Seahorse" an hour later we were still reading books in the mouse cave.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Mouse Cave, Version 26.0
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog because it gives me such fun things to look forward to : )
Also, good job leaving him alone. I have trouble with that. The thing is, when Abby is entertaining herself she's so cute I just want to join in! When she's not entertaining herself, it's often because she's grumpy and then I just wish she would go entertain herself.
I hear ya Suz, I hear ya...
Post a Comment