Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve in ST.G

1. Grandma Great gets Isaac laughing hysterically for the first time (I missed it).
2. Ari performs "Rudolf" at the family talent show accompanied by Uncle Pause.
3-4. The kids with Santa Pause and El.




Christmas Eve was awesome, my mom really knows how to plan a party! We ate, joked, had a talent show, a gift exchange and ate some more. My Mom ordered a Santa suit for Pause and made me and Sky elf outfits...I wish I had an ounce of her creativity.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think it's clear that you got way more than an ounce from your mom--creativity that is.

kristen said...

Cute. Looks like you guys had a happy.
I had a similar experience with missing milo's first big laughs. My aunt, my cousin, and my neighbor all got laughs from him a full week or two before I ever got any. I must be losing my comedic edge.