Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ari, Get off Your Brother

Ari loves Isaac, but he also genuinely loves to tease him. Sometimes all it takes is for Isaac to see Ari coming towards him and he get's this look on his face like "oh no, save me." Luckily Ari hasn't tried to launch him out of the bouncer lately, but he's found plenty other ways of pestering.

Exhibit A:
I was taking this photo (below) of Isaac doing some tummy time; eventually Ari joined us and I snapped a few photos of both of them. We were wrapping things up when all the sudden BAM Ari sat on Isaac and started saying "thump a thump a thump" as I clicked photo 3 I yelled "Ari, get off your brother!" Don't worry, no babies were harmed.




Exhibit B:
In another incident I was snapping a photo of Isaac hanging out in the camp chair; the first two were taken before Ari realized what was going on...then all the sudden two hands appeared out of nowhere, and it was all over.



5 comments:

bug girl said...

Great sequential pictures showing proof of the teasing. If only I had pictures of my brother teasing me to show him the proof, he denies that he ever did anything to me, he says he was always on the other side of the room when I started crying...which is probably true but that doesn't mean he didn't do anything that just means he is fast.

Liv said...

Boys. Don't worry, pretty soon Isaac will be able to fend for himself...

Brian said...

Brothers will be brothers. Jack already teases Myelle (with help from dad of course ;)...which isn't hard since Myelle wants nothing to do with Jack. Great pictures!

Friple said...

"Thump-a-thump-a-thump?" I'll faint of shock if you can find someone who's funnier than Ari.

Friple said...

Speaking of "thump-a-thump-a-thump," why did Ari say it in the first place?