Sunsets in the desert can't be beat. We had nice soft filtered light, warm colors bouncing everywhere. Ahhhhh.
With four kids in camp there was rarely a moment when one of them wasn't crabby. Isaac took his turn during the family photo op, he would have rather just gone to bed. At least he's happy in the first photo, it's my favorite one of the whole trip.




Friday, March 19, 2010
Spring Break '10 - Evening Light
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! Especially that first one! Its the best picture of ZIkkity you have. Looks like a great trip. Wish I'd been there...
I used to think that you posed K-so... now I know that she is just always where her people are and that she must just have a sense of where she should be to make the picture look just right! Thanks for sharing the desert with me and my fam Linds.
Liv, We wish you would have been there too:(
Beck, No thank your! Ya, K-So knows her place in photos. She love to get in the shot. I have a whole albums of photos with a dog ear, or butt, or tail just in part of the shot. I could also make a book of "where is K-So photos" she's just always around.
Post a Comment