Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break '10 - Whitney Pockets

Midweek we headed to the Whitney Pockets area (near Lake Mead) to meet up with Beck and family. Beck is an old friend from the Escalante days, who married Weston, then lived far away, had two adorable little girls (Eva and Adwen), then (thankfully) moved back to Logan. I've already had plenty of experience camping with Beck, so when she mentioned they would be in the area, crashing their party was a no brainer.



3 comments:

Sus Mettler said...

Man I miss living somewhere where you can just go to the middle of nowhere and camp. ARGH!

Unknown said...

I sure am glad you did crash the party! It wouldn't have been a party without you! I'm so glad to finally be IN pictures with red rock instead of just being insanely jealous of people in pictures with red rock!

Lauren said...

Beautiful pics Linds, as always :) Looks like much fun was had!