Isaac is completely obsessed with Ari. He thinks he's the COOLEST kid ever. When it's just Isaac and I at home he gets crabby, then immediately lights up when Ari returns. Aside from being cool, and having cool toys (Isaac prefers Ari's toys to his lame "baby" toys) Ari is REALLY funny. I managed to capture two such occasions on video.
The first was something that happened a few weeks ago. Ari was jumping on his bed; I went in to tell him to stop jumping but before I could Isaac started laughing hysterically and practically jumped out of my arms. I sat down on the bed with him and the two of them "bounced" (because we don't jump on the beds) and laughed and bounced and laughed. I wish I would have had a video camera for that first "bouncing" session, we were all three laughing so hard we could hardly breath.
This video was taken while we were on campus waiting for some military helicopters to take off. We waited for over an hour to see them take flight, so we had to think of ways to entertain ourselves. Luckily Ari and Isaac entertained each other.
I love how much these two adore each other. And I'm glad I have proof that no matter what happens from here on out, once upon a time, they really did love each other.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Ari is Hillarious
Posted by
Lindsey
at
12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is too cute!
Bleh bleh bleh bleh (slamf bamf)--now i'm positive that Ari is the funniest guy in the world.
This is a good advertisement for having another one : )
All of us will always treasure that video---sooo cute!
Post a Comment