Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

This is the only Easter event I took photos of. This was the day before Easter at Gumps (Joe's parents). As you can see Ari and cousin Samuel had a good time coloring Easter eggs.


Easter morning both my children woke up CRABBY! At 10:00 Joe and I loaded them in the van and drove them back to sleep while we listened to Conference. We drove up and checked out the Oneida narrows section of the Bear River (it passed as a section of river I could easily kayak on my own). The kids woke up at about 11:00 in slightly better spirits, but still not to the point where anyone was feeling festive. Ari perked up for about an hour in the afternoon so we did a little Easter scavenger hunt, which he loved, then slipped back into crabby mode. Overall, not a very good day. Unfortunately.

But hey. Saturday was fun...

1 comments:

Bethany Huntington said...

He does look happy though, and I, for one, was extremely happy that you came.