I had but one goal on Monday. Clean out my closet. Seems so simple being that my closet is smaller than a port-a-pottie. But I couldn't clean it when Isaac was napping since we share a room, so I had distract the children.
Attempt 1: Jumping. Lasted at least 5 minutes.
Attempt 2: Pawn Ari off on the neighbors and distract Isaac with toys. Lasted at least 15 minutes (photo below of him during his content state). I figured Isaac's usually content to watch Ari play trains, why wouldn't he enjoy watching me clean a closet. I was wrong. He got restless and we ended up joining Ari at the neighbors.
By Tuesday my closet was clean.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Attempting to Distract Children
Posted by
Lindsey
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a pretty pict of Isaac... at least you got that, even if the closet took longer thank it should have...
Post a Comment