The Saturday before last we had big plans to attend Baby Animal Days at the Heritage Center with the Gallegos crew. Claud called the morning of and said "we might just want to go for a hike instead" to which I instantly said "let's do it." We ended up meeting 1/2 way between our homes at Antelope Island. A nice walk to look for Bison poop, a stroll on the beach, and a hot dog tailgate/minivans rock when trying to eat in the wind shelter party. So nice. So very nice.
kids

chas, i LOVE your carrier. it has changed my life (the backpack feature was also used)

open space

tailgate party as seen from the back of my minivan, also note clauds clever use of a stroller.

wonderful evening light, and get shot of joes spock ear.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Not Baby Animal Days
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lindsey, what kind of carrier is that you are wearing. i have been looking for a good backpack/carrier for my one year old since we are going to yellowstone this summer. please share
Always a fun time with the Wilsons! I love that last picture of Isaac. We must do it again soon...expect longer...maybe a weekend?
Brian. You know we're in!
Hi Susan. It's an Ergo Baby carrier http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/ they are kind of expensive but TOTALLY worth the $$. Also, as soon as your done with it you could easily sell it for $75-$100 in KSL Classifieds (I happen to know they sell fast). I look forward to seeing some Yellowstone pictures!
I love the last photo of Isaac. So happy!
Post a Comment