At 7 moths old Isaac has finally decided he's interested in food. Problem is getting him to hold still long enough to eat it. Today at dinner Isaac was being particularly crazy which was making Ari laugh, which was making Isaac laugh, which was making Ari laugh, which was making... you get the idea. I mean really. Look at this kid.
And this is what happens when you give him a bite of food. It's like inserting a quarter in some sort of buck n' bronco machine. He's crazy. In a cute sort of way.










5 comments:
Hilarious! I love how wide open that mouth goes! He seems to have a bit more craziness about him than Ari did at seven months, no? I remember Ari as the serious astute kid who knew the finer details of every rock in front of him... A young Charles Darwin. This guy seems more like a Dare Devil in the making.
Love the expressions!
That is so hilarious!
Lindsey, this made me laugh!
That second picture looks so...menacing!
Post a Comment