Sunday, May 16, 2010

Half Way to 64

Truth be told my 32nd B-Day was pretty uneventful. Since it's the day after Mothers Day, and since I already went on my b-day shopping spree, and since we were still recovering from our weekend excursion, not doing much of anything actually sounded fine. Joe came home early, which always makes for a good day, so I went and got a really bad haircut (which I unsuccessfully tried not to let dampen my b-day), had Krystal fix my haircut, then headed to LD's for burgers with the fam. After we were properly greased up (burgers, onion rings and fries) we stopped off at Village Inn to buy a B-Day pie (which we ended up feeding to the chickens), came home, partied it up for about 10 minutes and called it a birthday.

A few photos...

I got everyone who came to my b-day party together for a photo (below). Note the totally awesome, happy, darling, hip b-day banner in the background. Krystal (neighbor, friend, Cora's Mom) made that! Isn't it great? I love it. It's still hanging up.

The bringing of the cake with all the candles we could find in the house. Love Ari's face, that kid was born for birthdays. Pretty sure our "party" was mostly for Ari...

Me getting the crowd pumped up for the blowing out of the candles. I of course needed Ari's help, and he of course was much obliged.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Mama bee said...

Glad you like the birthday banner. :D By the way, thanks for watching Cora so I could finish sewing it. ;)