Last week we got a break in the weather so we decided to get out and let Ari try his balancing skills on some dirt. He loved it, it was so cute, I think I might have almost cried. Once we were finished with the ride (and had thrown a sufficient amount of rocks in the pond) I told Ari if he wanted a ride up the canyon he needed to put the pedals on his bike. He agreed. I pulled Ari behind the chariot with K-So's leash and he practiced pedaling. Ari's been a pedaling fiend every since, he's doing awesome! Next time we hit the single track at Green Canyon it will be WITH pedals.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Ari's First Ride on Dirt
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's GREAT! I can't wait. Abby has a toddler tricycle, but she can't reach the pedals. It seems like she's gearing up to be a trick rider. She likes to stand precariously balanced on the too-narrow-seat. I can just see her trying that on a moving bicycle.
Post a Comment