We're back from vacation. You'd think that after traveling over 2,000 miles in 12 days with two kids a husband and a dog that I would have been ready to be back home. But I wasn't. Ari and Isaac did so good on the trip, we had a really really great time.
I have much to blog about now. Camping in the rain, camping on the beach, sleeping in a hotel, sleeping in our van, riding our bikes, riding trains, playing in the ocean, playing with friends, catching lizards, trying to catch squirrels, eating good Mexican food, eating the best mango sticky rice on earth, hanging out with family, and hanging out in the middle of nowhere...did I mention we had a great time? Because we did.
Gotta Love Family Time.

Photo 1: Beach. Carlsbad, CA
Photo 2: Laws Railroad Museum (in a REAL caboose). Bishop, CA
Monday, June 7, 2010
Reality. I'm Not Ready for You...
Posted by
Lindsey
at
3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Looks so fun! I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you guys in a while....and now I know. Glad it went so well. That really is miraculous! Don't worry, City will be here before you know it!
Claud
Linds, I really like your hair that way...
It all makes me think of that groovin 80s hit-
"Vacaction, all I ever wanted..." Sing it!
Post a Comment