Well. At least we know he's not lactose intolerant?
The other day we were coming back from riding bikes and stopped at Arctic Circle for two .69 cent cones and two courtesy (very small one mouthful) cones. I thought it would be nice to include Isaac on the ice cream run since he gets extremely offended when you eat in front of him. Well, upon his first little taste of the ice cream he turned ravenous! He insisted on holding the cone and ate the entire small cone (aside from that which was smeared on the car seat) before we got home. Upon realizing that his ice cream was gone he then started attacking me (reminded me of a rabid park squirrel) for Ari's left over ice cream cone.
When we got home I gave it to him. And he ate it. And we wanted more. He's apparently got the Wilson ice cream gene.
That second photo shows the precise moment when he realized he snorted a bunch though his nose.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Snorting Ice Cream
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed out loud when I read this. That second picture is hilarious.
So cute. And I know what you mean about the ravenous park squirrel - Tyler's been doing that lately too (also with ice cream).
Post a Comment