I love you pictures. How do you make them pop like that with the lighting? Do you use photoshop and if so what do you do in photoshop?
Thanks Rach. IN this photo they just happen to be sitting right by the window with evening light, so it was perfect. Good lighting = good pop. Ya, I turned this BW in photoshop, then did some other stuff, not sure what, I was just tinkering...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love you pictures. How do you make them pop like that with the lighting? Do you use photoshop and if so what do you do in photoshop?
Thanks Rach. IN this photo they just happen to be sitting right by the window with evening light, so it was perfect. Good lighting = good pop. Ya, I turned this BW in photoshop, then did some other stuff, not sure what, I was just tinkering...
Post a Comment