Since Joe joined us on our trip around the block last week I was able to take a few photos. Because traveling around the block is such a big part of our everyday activities it was begging to be documented.
Occasionally K-So get's her work-out on the uphill and Ari gets to practice balancing to the tugs of an unpredictable canine.

Ari practicing his off-road technique. I can't wait to get this kid up Green Canyon for some single track balancing.

Bum shot.

Gearing up for the down hill. He get's hauling and makes his mother nervous.

Ari practicing his off-road technique. I can't wait to get this kid up Green Canyon for some single track balancing.

Bum shot.

Gearing up for the down hill. He get's hauling and makes his mother nervous.



2 comments:
Great to see Ari feeling better. Those are the smiles we missed in the Swell. Better do another trip soon ;)
I think both of your kids are really cute.
Post a Comment