Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ari.

Ari's growing up. He feeds K-So, folds his own laundry, cleans up after himself and dinner and serves as Isaac's interpreter. He goes to a co-op preschool, the first day he went I came in with him thinking I would end up staying for possibly the whole time. I was only there for a few minutes when Ari politely told me I could leave. The next week when I took him he said I could just drop him off, I don't need to stay at all. WHAT? You don't need me??

There is still very little gray for Ari. There is black and their is white. There is right and there is wrong (to which I'm pretty sure eating food must fall into the "wrong" category...still can't get that kid to eat). Great for character, not so great when kids play with your trains "wrong". Also, it's important to note that this tendency for good behavior does not apply in primary, to which some Sunday's I think they might consider kicking him out.

I love this kid.




And yes. He does own more than this one shirt, he owns at LEAST 4 shirts. Kind-of funny it's in 3/4 of these photos.

3 comments:

Mama bee said...

He is getting way too big way too fast. I miss him.

Liv said...

I love that kid too. I can't believe how much older he looks--not bigger, but... older! I need to see him soon. Please hug him for me.

Liv said...

I love that kid too. I can't believe how much older he looks--not bigger, but... older! I need to see him soon. Please hug him for me.