Aside from serving as Isaac's interpreter Ari keeps pretty close tabs on him, he's VERY protective. Ari will tackle him in parking lots if it looks like he MIGHT go into traffic, scream at him if he looks like he might wander off in a crowd or sit on top of the stairs and cry is Isaac tries to go down the stairs facing forward. Its great having an extra set of eyes, even if those eyes tend to be a bit hypersensitive. He usually tells me when Isaac is doing something naughty, and will only occasionally join Isaac in his mischief. They have been playing together more and more lately, it's wonderful! Sometime they will play for almost 1/2 an hour before I hear from one of them. And usually when I do hear from them it's because Isaac starts to tease Ari. Isn't that suppose to be the other way around?
It's so amazing to watch these two.


Thursday, February 3, 2011
My Two Kids.
Posted by
Lindsey
at
6:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Two such very different and completely complimentary kids. I look forward to watching their relationship grow over the next 20 years.
Sweet, awesome little people.
Eva is starting to consider Addie as a playmate too... it is wonderful! I hope we will too graduate from consider to fully accept.
Post a Comment