Isaac is so crazy. He loves to hit. He loves to make messes. He loves to scream. He loves to pull things off shelves. He loves to hang on my leg. He loves to play in the trash. He loves to help me do whatever I'm doing. He loves to make Ari mad, and make him laugh. He's crazy. He's funny. He refuses to smile for photos, your lucky when you can get a shot of him looking at you. I love this little guy, even if he is a miniature cyclone.




3 comments:
I like this kid and I'll tell you why. He has no eyebrows. I have no eyebrows. I'm sure he's destined for great things.
So stinkin' cute! I wish I could see this little whirlwind in action. I'll bet he and Roo would be quite the duo.
Love this kid. He's developed so much expression in that little face! I can only imagine that personality--ten times what that expressive face shows, I am sure!
Post a Comment