Sus is right, he really DOES have a halo! I can't pick a favorite this time, there's a lot of good ones! I like the one of Ari and the flower (saved it as a desktop)... love the one of Joe, and love the black and white palm trees (and I love Ari's excitement over everything outside--you can see it in every picture!)
2 comments:
I love how Ari has a natural halo in all his photos. Does the camera deceive or is he really that angelic? : )
Sus is right, he really DOES have a halo! I can't pick a favorite this time, there's a lot of good ones! I like the one of Ari and the flower (saved it as a desktop)... love the one of Joe, and love the black and white palm trees (and I love Ari's excitement over everything outside--you can see it in every picture!)
Post a Comment