Were off to Southern CA for a little field work; the whole fam plus Kevin (Joe's fellow PhD student). I was a little worried at first because Ari kept waving at Kevin and wining because he wanted him to get out of the van; but they seem to have worked out their differences and are now getting along fine. What's not to like about a 6' 3" hairy man?
Note the plywood shelf in the mini. It's amazing what you can fit in a practical arrangement when you take out a row of seats and apply minivan shelving.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Vans: They Fit a Lot of Stuff
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Look at how handy that mini is becoming ;) I'm quite impressed by the plywood shelf...I think it has inspired me to finish ours.
Plywood in a mini... Lauren would be proud!
Post a Comment