Linds, I don't know if it is that new years resolution of yours at work or what, but I was just looking through some of your archived blog entries, and I see a real style developing in your photography and I like it! I've always loved your photos, but you are certainly working at a new level. I really do love the photos you've posted lately. You go girl!
4 comments:
I have to admit your kid is exceptionally cute. His eyes and smile could melt the heart of a frozen giant (I don't know what that means.)
Notice what he is smiling about.....
Linds, I don't know if it is that new years resolution of yours at work or what, but I was just looking through some of your archived blog entries, and I see a real style developing in your photography and I like it! I've always loved your photos, but you are certainly working at a new level. I really do love the photos you've posted lately. You go girl!
awesome photos. i have been meaning to ask, what is a crazysapo?
Post a Comment