These are the last photos of the trip, thank you for indulging me. I actually thought it would take me longer to wade through my photos; but "luckily" Ari has been sick and sleeping A LOT (i.e. Tuesday he was only awake for 4 hours); poor little guy; it's been like mono meets stomach flu meets molars meets crabby yet lovable child.
On the actual trip to CA Ari did VERY well. Ari and I are in our elements when were on the road...out in the middle of nowhere...sitting in the dirt...ahhh. I'm still trying to convince Joe that we need to live in a motor home but Joe worries about things like "how will we get money" and "where will be park it in the winter". Darn the realists.
Anyway...these photos were taken on the way to St.George during our 2 hour no apparent reason other than it was Las Vegas traffic Jam. We were all going nuts and apparently K-So was done with cute dog child photos;)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Traffic Jam: Las Vegas NV
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ah K-So--Ari's angel. It is the truest and most caring of givers that allow themselves to lift a lip in the midst of a traffic jam!
K-So looks so snarky and un-K-So-like in that second picture.
Linds, you are the most talented photographer I have ever seen... the way you capture moments is beautiful to me...thank you and keep it up :)
Post a Comment