Let me preface the Elk Pee...I'm currently working for the Division of Wildlife Resources. I was brought in on a contractual basis (through a grant) to help create and carry out a school program for 4th graders. For now I have been doing most of my work from home but every now and then I get to serve as back-up at Hardware Ranch or the Bear River Bird Refuge. On this particular day I was at the Ranch helping hitch and unhitch the horses for the sleigh ride...the line for the sleigh ride is looking pretty swampy (photo above) with all the thawing so one kid after thinking about it for a minute asked. "Is this where the Elk come to Pee". Kids.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Is This Where the Elk Come to Pee?
Posted by
Lindsey
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment