At one point Ari's was being so obnoxious I was about to go totally insane. I grabbed Ari's shoulder and was about to have a few words with him when I noticed while he was screaming that his molars had two big blisters on them. If you look closely at this photo you will see a blistered molar under all those tomatoes. Ouch.
I put him in the bike trailer (which was my saving grace on several occasions) with a pacifier to chew on...it was the most calm hours of the trip. We rode from town to town along the coastal highway while Ari worked on his teeth. When we got back to camp he was in better spirits and his gums were bleeding. I took this photo in true Harold fashion. 
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The Chariot: Good Cure for Molar Blisters
Posted by
Lindsey
at
12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch. Thank goodness this doesn't happen to us more than once in life.
Okay, this picture totally freaked me out for a sec. I thought the tomatoes were the blisters. Ugg. Then I read the text and was very relieved.... :)
Hi there! I was searching Google for Molar Blisters, I found this image. Mine are super painful...what is this and how did your son get rid of them?
Post a Comment