On our way back to Logan Ari and I stopped off at his unofficial God Grandmother Bonnie's (aka Olivia's Mom). We spent the night at her house then made our way to the West Desert. We got a little distracted along the way by a nest of hawks, a diaper explosion, a visit to Olivia's evil landlord, some gas station snooping and a trip to the cemetery but we did eventually make it. We didn't stay long due to wind and nap time but it was nice just to be out amongst the sagebrush with a happy kid, some dogs, a west desert woman and a Jeep...Ari would like to put emphasis on the Jeep.
As you can see my bird photographing skills are sub par; so I went back to people...I'll get em next time.





Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Making Our Way to the West Desert
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have no idea how jealous I am....
You know you're going to have to buy him one of those someday, right?
You know you're going to have to buy him one of those someday, right?
Post a Comment