Sunday, June 1, 2008

Volks Wagon ICU, Carlsbad CA

More on summer "vacation" when I recover...the photo merely scratches the surface.

5 comments:

bug girl said...

That doesn't look good. I hope nothing more than car troubles happened.

Liv said...

Oh man, that sucks big time! I am (looking forward to? dreading?) hearing about your 'vacation'. Hope you and Ari are okay...

Daktari said...

Wow. I never would have thought you'd run into trouble with that tough vehicle. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Just on a side note, Liv tells me that either your or Joe has a Pentax waterproof camera. I'd love to hear your/his thoughts as I'm in the market.

PS: You forgot to add Ari's first dog bite to the milestones! LOL. I sure hope he's recovered. I enjoyed seeing K-So again (if not the rest of you) at Bonnie's place. Utah rocks!

Unknown said...

Aw Linds.... that can't be good. May the force be with you! Looks like you might need it!

Becca said...

yikes. do tell.