Ari and I have a daily ritual; everyday we take a walk; everyday Ari is either pushing or pulling something (unless he's chasing Cora). Usually he chooses one of his strollers, the neighbors stroller, his toy lawn mower thing, K-So, the pop pop, the fire engine, the plastic mini wagon, etc... Today he insisted on pushing the lawn mower. He got a lot of laughs from passing cars, and many cheers from Cora. I tried to make this photo bigger but to no avail. I highly recommend clicking on it and making it bigger; these are some happy kids.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Lap Six with the Lawn Mower
Posted by
Lindsey
at
10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is SUCH a boy. I love it. That photo is adorable.. the concentration on his face, Cora's grin. Excellent. Wish I could have driven by and seen it!
p.s. Have you considered how handy this trait will be in, say five years? There aren't many kids that love pushing lawnmowers.
Cora is SO excited about the lawnmower pushing! I showed the picture to Josh, and Cora kept saying "puuu" (like push) and "Awa" (Ari, of course). It's like she wanted to relive the moment. :-)
awesome.
Post a Comment